Tennis betting is massive, with some sources claiming that the market is second only to football, thanks to a boom in online and in-play betting. With numerous markets available to punters, it’s easy to see why betting on tennis has become so popular.
The major categories
There are many tennis betting markets available which are used for earning money online from it but here are some of the most popular:
- Match betting – the most popular and basic form of tennis bet.
- Handicap betting – including game and set handicaps. Also known as tennis spread betting.
- Over and under totals – including total games and total sets, are a popular form of tennis betting.
- Correct score – including tennis match score and set score. Used to predict the correct scoreline.
- Set winner – often used by punters to bet on a player to win a particular set.
- In-play betting – growing in popularity with a wide range of markets available.
- Outright betting – including tournament winner and each-way betting.
Things to Remember
You cannot take things for granted in online betting. Always keep an eye on the matches you are betting on. For more such information, follow our website tennisbetslab.com.
Match for tennis Betting
If a player withdraws or is disqualified after the first set has been completed, the player progressing to the next round or that is awarded the tennis match by the umpire will be considered the winner. If the first set has not been completed, all … Read More